Have a question? Take a look through our FAQs and if the question you need answering isn't there, feel free to contact us.
Joining the Program
Tracking and Statistics
Joining the Program
1. Who are 123VegasWin.com?
123VegasWin.com is one of the best and most reputable online lotto sites on the Internet today.
2. What will it cost me to join?
There is NO fee or upfront investment needed to participate in our program. All you need to do is sign up, get your unique Affiliate ID, and start sending players through to 123VegasWin.com.
3. What is the commission structure?
123VegasWin.com offers one of the best commission programs available in the internet gaming industry today. Our webmasters enjoy a commission rate of 30%. 123VegasWin.com offers you one of the best conversion ratios on the web today.
4. I don't have a website. Can I still apply?
Unfortunately not. In order for us to accept you as an Affiliate, we must be able to view your website.
5. Will my website be accepted?
We accept the majority of websites that are submitted. However, we review each Affiliate application for its suitability into the program.
6. Can I join other affiliate programs?
Yes. The 123VegasWin.com Affiliate program is non-exclusive.
7. I live in an area where it is considered illegal to gamble online. Can I still sign up as an Affiliate / Webmaster?
Yes. Advertising online lottos is not like you are actually gambling yourself. It's 100% legal.
8. Do I get paid for just placing a lotto advertisement on my website?
No, Affiliates earn commissions on the revenue generated by players they refer. Just having banners on your website does not guarantee that your visitors will click on the banners, sign up and deposit money. Webmasters need to promote their own websites to attract players.
9. How long will it take for my application to be approved?
Applications are usually reviewed within two business days of receipt.
10. How much will I make?
It all depends on how much effort you put into your website and internet marketing.
11. When do I start making money?
Once you have become a 123VegasWin.com Affiliate, you will receive an email with your login information to the 123VegasWin.com website. From there, you can log in and grab a selection of banners and text links. When visitors to your site click on the referral link to 123VegasWin.com, they will be tracked by our system. Then these visitors open accounts and deposit cryptocurrency in to bet on lotto games and syndicates. You will earn commission on revenue generated by the players you've referred.
12. What are the responsibilities of 123VegasWin.com to Affiliates?
We will provide you with all the tools and support you need to maximize the clickthrough percentages from your website. Each month, we will pay you commissions for any resulting net profits generated by the player you've referred.
13. What are my responsibilities as an Affiliate?
You are responsible for inserting banners and links onto your website, and promoting your website.
14. Can all marketing tactics and techniques be used to advertise and send players to 123VegasWin.com sites?
No, 123VegasWin.com will not allow any traffic that is generated from any "ad ware", "spy ware", or "scum ware" programs or methods. Any affiliate that is caught using these techniques will be banned from all 123VegasWin.com revenue programs, and the revenues will be forfeited. If deemed necessary, we may also take legal action against them. Please note that we have sophisticated means to trace traffic coming to our site from these platforms. If you are aware of, or possess evidence of such abuse, please do not hesitate to notify us.
15. Do you allow email marketing campaigns?
YES - however we have a ZERO tolerance spamming policy. If you have genuine opt-in customer lists and/or any type of email traffic you will be very successful at marketing our product, however we ask that you contact us first to ensure there are no 'misunderstandings' of what is allowed.
16. Is it possible for me to lose money as an affiliate?
Absolutely not. The players can win money, but as with any lotto people tend to lose more than they win. This is a risk free affiliate program for you. If the players you referred win, you will not be asked to pay us back. You can be sure that the commission program is much more profitable than any other advertising programs in the long run.
17. How safe and secure is my information with the site?
123VegasWin.com uses 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Digital Encryption to protect the details of cryptocurrency transactions over the Internet. This is higher than the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial institutions.
1. I've been accepted into the program. How do I get started?
Once you have been accepted to the 123VegasWin.com Affiliate Program, you can start immediately by downloading our banners to your website. To do this, login to your 123VegasWin.com account and click on the "Banners" button in the stats area. There is a large selection of current, proven top-performing banners which you may add to your site.
2. Where do I update my contact information?
You can update your contact information for your 123VegasWin.com account by following these steps:
3. Where can I change my password?
You can change your password by following these steps:
4. Can I change my email address after I have joined the 123VegasWin.com program?
Yes. As your email address is part of your login information, you will need to request this change through our Support team.
5. Will I have tools and aids to help me market and promote 123VegasWin.com?
Yes! As an Affiliate you are able to obtain banners and text links for your website. Simply log into your 123VegasWin.com account and choose your favourite banner from our Banners area.
6. Will 123VegasWin.com maintain my website?
No. 123VegasWin.com does not provide website maintenance and therefore does not maintain or update any affiliates' websites. You can learn more about creating and updating websites through a variety of web editor programs.
Tracking and Statistics
1. What is my unique tracking code?
Your unique tracking codes allow 123VegasWin.com to track your traffic and sign-ups. You can find this in the Banners area of the 123VegasWin.com affiliate website, after logging in.
2. Can I use more than one tracking code?
Yes, you can create as many tracking codes as you need just by signing up through the 123VegasWin.com site again. You will need to use a different email address. We will review your application and it will be accepted within 24-48 hours.
3. Can I track the success of different tracking codes that I promote?
Yes. Simply by logging in for each tracking code, you can check and compare your results.
4. How does the system track my referrals?
A player is linked to you when you have referred them to 123VegasWin.com using your referral link which can be found in the Banners area. The visitor clicks on the unique URL (banner, text link, email message etc) and 123VegasWin.com is able to track the visitor and give credit to the affiliate for the player referred.
5. I am not sure my tracking link is working properly. How do I know that my referrals are being tracked to me?
Please send us your site's full URL and the exact location of our links, in order for us to review them for technical failures.
6. How often are my stats updated?
Affiliate stats are updated in real time.
7. What useful information is displayed on my statistics page?
The 123VegasWin.com website displays very detailed statistic analysis for webmasters in real time, anytime. You will be able to view the exact number of clicks, account signups, and of course, your commissions. These stats will enable you to judge whether certain marketing strategies and campaigns work for you or not.
8. Where can I see my earnings for the last month?
You can see your earnings by following these steps:
9. Where do I see my click stats for 123VegasWin.com?
You can see your click stats for 123VegasWin.com by following these steps:
10. I am a player myself - do I get compensated for my own play?
No, you do not. Attempts to sign up as a partner, and then claim back any losses this way will result in closure of your referral partner account, and possibly closure of your player account as well. You are allowed to play, but your account must not be created through the referral program.
11. I know I referred a Real Money Player through my link, but I do not see him in my reports.
Our reports are updated in real time. A player should appear on your records soon after his play is confirmed, although sometimes a delay might occur due to time zone differences. If after 24 hours your referral is still not showing, please contact our Affiliate team at email@example.com with your referral's email address, and we will look into this matter for you.
12. How do I know how much money I am making?
We provide online stats for you 24 hours a day. Login with your email and password to our Affiliate stats interface page to see how much you've earned and other relevant stats.
1. What is "net revenue"?
Net revenue is defined as profit from lotto gaming, less: (i) processing charges, (ii) discretionary returns, and (iii) bonuses.
2. How and when do I get paid?
We pay our webmasters on or around the 20th of every month. Depending on the amount due that month, we send your commission payment via your chosen cryptocurrency method. Simply make your withdrawal request from the main affiliate screen.
3. Is there a minimum amount for my payment to be sent?
€50 is the minimum amount. Affiliates with a lower revenue balance will have their balance roll over until they meet the minimum amount for payment.
4. Can I find out how much I have earned already?
Yes, you can find out at any time exactly how many players you have delivered, and how much has been deposited and withdrawn by these players.
5. Can I get my commission paid into my player account?
Yes, 123VegasWin.com can transfer commissions into your 123VegasWin.com player account. Simply make this request through our support team.
1. How do I close my 123VegasWin.com account?
To close your 123VegasWin.com account you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and request account closure. We will then ensure that your account is closed. Please ensure that you provide us with your email, full name and address for security and account confirmation purposes.
2. What is 123VegasWin.com's policy on spamming?
123VegasWin.com does not condone spam or spammers under any circumstances. If we discover that an Affiliate is using spamming practices to market 123VegasWin.com, the Affiliate who initiated the spam will have his/her account closed and be removed from the 123VegasWin.com program immediately. Any payments due will also be forfeited.
3. Will I be able to run special promotions for my potential customers?
Feel free to send any proposals to email@example.com for review. We will assess your resources, size, capabilities and past performance as an affiliate and notify you of our decision.
4. If I have any other questions, who do I contact?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like additional information.
Why not join today? It's as simple as 1-2-3! Fill out our application form here.